Friends After Diagnosis is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity, and contributions are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows.
The Difference You Make
Friends After Diagnosis exists to enhance the lives of survivors primarily through support meetings, education, wellness programming, and the fellowship that these foster. Through your support and our partnerships with other organizations, no survivor need ever pay a penny to be a part of Friends. Programming includes:
- Four support meetings monthly, including one with an educational speaker
- Pink Ribbon Pilates (in partnership with S.T.A.R. Pilates)
- Ride Beyond Diagnosis, an equine-assisted therapeutic program (in partnership with Special Equestrians of the Treasure Coast)
- Row Beyond Diagnosis, a crew rowing program (in partnership with Vero Beach Rowing)
- Friends in Motion, a dance fitness program (in partnership with GoodLife Fitness)
- Annual holiday luncheon
Friends After Diagnosis pays no salaries. Expense areas include rent and insurance for meetings, outreach efforts, and other costs related to meetings, wellness programming, and general administration.
How to Support
You can mail a check payable to Friends After Diagnosis at 2301 Avalon Ave., Vero Beach, FL 32960, and know that Friends After Diagnosis will receive 100% of your donation.
Another option is to use the PayPal online secure transaction service by clicking on the Donate button below, entering the amount you wish to donate, and then choosing to pay with PayPal or by credit card.